Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

17.4.10

Read this, Bastards.

First things first, i am not an impatient person. When the time comes to accept that i did something wrong, i will accept it. For instance, on 15/4/10 Thursday at 2.20 pm.  I pissed Muhammed Khidir ( pardon me for wrong spelling) from my class off. Well, he got so pissed he started pummeling me. I didnt retaliate, i kept apologising and let him hit me. I knew i was in the wrong, i swallowed my Ego and ate the punishment. Well, maybe at least ONE of you motherfuckers should learn BASIC respect and human etiquette.
Comment, talk, gossip, spread fuckup rumors. Is that all you one time chibais can do??  Is that all you stupid idiots can do? You cant use that god damn-ed mouth of yours properly right? You need sombody to come and SCOTCH TAPE IT UP For you right?? You know what?? Grab a FUCKING DICK, AND SHUFF IT IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS-s you stupid BITCHES. Who gave you the right to comment? Who gave you the right to dislike ANYTHING im doing? You know how fucking childish you idiots are? You know stupid you all are?? What not happy that shes older than me? What im together with her becuz shes pretty? What she dun put things on her blog about what im doing means she doesnt love me? What i put then very mushy? You think its irritating then DUN READ. FUCK OFF. DUN READ. FUCKING CHIBAI. go and MASTURBATE in the FUCKING toilet and bleed internally for all i care. You ppl have NO mother, NO father, NO family teachings. You only know how to shoot your mouth off for nothing. Dun learn your lesson the first time around right? DUN REGRET WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU FUCKERS ARE. YOU WILL DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: