Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

16.4.10

HAPPEHHHH!!!!!! :D

HIII LOOOZZZZZZ :D:D:D:D:D
HAHAHAs, omg im like so happy today laaaaa!!!!! :D:D:D Well it was a generally good day for meeeee hehe :P
Kayzxczx, started off with a meeting with Baby at the benches again, had a great talk!! :D Then, went through the boring procedure of crap lessons and stuff like that..... LOL. :P Then i went to collect Laundry Money and wait till 2.30 for Sec1 Welcome Party to start :P All this well, my baby had to spend her time in Supps and taking a english retest ): ): ): ): Well but nvmsss!!!!! :P Im so understanding so i dun mind hahahahs :D <3  LOVE YOUUUUUUUU SWEETTIIEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D <3!!!
Okay then, Darling came after her test finished so we spent some time during the welcome party too :D Then after that, we met at another benches area and had GREAT time thr :D:D:D:D: THANK YOU DARLING!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH :D:D:D
Then, we both went home and Darling had tuition ( apparently she had a great time which is good :D ) and i slacked off the whole day waiting for my Darling to call meeee :D We had another fantastic talk jus nowww, :D AWESOME MUCH!!!!! :P
So yea, shall continue chatting with my Baby on msn nowwwww :D
Next time~~~~

Dearest Darling(: Entrust your happiness and life to me, and in my hands, i will shape it with you, Together, just the two of us hand in hand, loving each other foreverrrrrr (: I LOVE YOU BABY :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: