Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

15.4.10

GREAT DAY!! :D

Hehhhlooooozzzzz :D:D:D:D:D
Hahahahas, today was generally Good :D Started off the day waking up late LOL. So i rushed quite a bit, and i didnt sms my Baby on time. So i kinda got her worried .__.  SORRY DARLING!!!! :D <3 Muackzxc!! :D Yupyup, then went off to schoollll~~~to meet Darlinggg for a short while and passed her a very very sweet note of mine :P So we started off the BORING PART of the day with a public Caning of a person from my cohort, Apparently he is a repeated offender of stealing and smoking and this time, he stole 100 bucks or so from 2 of my friends. Quite pathetic, hope he learns his lesson. I heard details that the teachers discussed his punishment to 1 stroke, very hard. He practically limped off stage....sad. BUT anws, before that was a short math lecture on the origin of the Pythagoras Theorem LOL. SUPER CHIM TTM. LOL. But i got it :P And it was super sudden, Math---Caning. LOL. Yea so, had physics after that :D Lesson was pretty okay, then i had to run back to class to take books and back down to Chem Lab(fast, with a huge bruise near my knee)so as to not be late. Nevertheless, i was because evryone rushed down LOL. Then TKH said , " Samuel, you suddenly pregnant alr isit?" LOL. Lame much :P:P:P
Then went for recessss and met darling again YAY YAY YAY :D Darling is suuuuuu beautiful, my beautiful baby :D:D:D <3 HAHAHA :D
Then had Amath ( logarithms ROCKS!!!) and then English THEN Chinese and the day ended :D
Had ANOTHER short while with my baby and it was great tooooo!!!! :D Hahas, i find everything with her great la :P
Yea,then had situational writing test, rushed down to meet darling again :D Then i had to go off for Voice class. Kuek gave me 3 more Belcanto Style songsssss, LOL. Learnt all, he kept emphasising on me needing to give a deeper tone. Guess i have to work on it......
AND MY MID-YEARS ): ): ): ):
But anws, home now am gonna bath then wait for Darling Baby's tuition to end so she can callllll :D:D:D:D!!!!
Today was an interesting day indeed :P

Life without you, is nothing more than a hollow entity. You bring love into my life that no one can bring for me.
Dear,(: I Love You. <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: