Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

14.4.10

Its about time.

Heyyyy  :D
Today was SUPER tiring for me, i haven bathed am eating now hahahhas tooo hungry damn it!!!! ): But anws, its like last night didnt have a good sleep cuz i was worrying about SOMEONE( :P ) and studied a lot so next morning i was like really really tired..... But then, survived nonetheless hahas :D Then, had 2 Humans test ( ss and hist ) after school and that drained my energy off like crazy... .___.   Was sleeping in the car for the whole trip back, am gonna sleep some more later to revitalise myself!!!! :P
Anws, i think i really gotta buckup big time. Iv been slacking too much, and its about time to chiong ONCE AGAIN. My aim is to get a good L1R5 and a percentage of about say 70% ?? I dunno if its possible but i will try, i needa perform as well in CTs for my Humans and Improve on my Sciences and Maths. Dunno what happened but it deproved big time during CTs. But i will score in Mid-Years!!!! i MUST :D:D:D:D:D:D
How to know if i studied hard? i must feel like dying after its over :P Then i can slack after that hehe. :P
Of cuz, thrs Choir pracs to worry about.... SYF 2011, whether or not i get SC, it will still be my responsibility as the SL to make sure my section performs. Im still worrying about it..... Hope it turns out well.
So you see, thrs no time to slack at all and im like FREAKING stressed.
But its thanks to that faithful 'person' that never fails to cheer me up, and keep me going :D
For that, im most thankful and grateful :D <3

My dearest(: Thank you for being in my life, its destined for us and im really so happy.(: Thank you, and i love you my darling sweetie grace :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: