Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.4.10

Feeling much better

Hello Dear Readers(:
After a decent 1 hr rest as well as a short but sweet and good talk with my darling, i feel much better. The only thing i want to be over with is the 2 test tomorrow. Yet i cant be over it peacefully without studying for it right? The irony is i want to be over it but i dun wanna study for it. But i still have to. Pathetic life.....at least for this part only. Thrs one part which isnt pathetic at all :P  But anws, I plan to mug SS till 10 then mug Hist till 11 then revise till 11+ to 12. Around thr, the least i can do is perform decently. My humans are good, its jus i cant be bothered some times. HAHAHA xD  Lets hope for the best tomorrow, AND I CANT WAIT FOR THIS FRIDAYYYYYYY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!

Dear(: Thank you for helping me feel better all the time, your as awesome to me as how im awesome to you(: I love you so much my darling baby(: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: