Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.4.10

Tired,Tired,Tired....

Hei (:
Im super exhausted, hope i feel better by the end of the week. And i think the longing-ness is starting to take its toll on me, i dunno if its right to feel this way.  I mean its not that im getting angry that i dun get to spend enough time with her, but then i jus feel deprived. Altho, i still understand and consider both our feelings and timings and i dun demand anything at all from her. Which is what she appreciates greatly, i jus hope it works out well. (: <3
Maybe i need practice hahas, :D
I almost got pissed by my sis jus now, but i controlled my temper and i didnt get irritated or pissed becuz i promised Her(<3) to be more patient.(: Yea, but im still super tired. And i still have to revise for a History and a SS test later, and its tomorrow. Gosh i feel stressed out..... Like if it wasnt for Her, i think i would have been cursing and swearing and all that.....Thank you (:
Yea, not sure if im posting later tonight, see first(:

I am really lucky that you are always there for me, and you are always something i can think of to calm  my emotions down, without you, i would have been better off cut into half.(: I love you so much my baby, thank you(: Kiss! <3(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: