Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

18.4.10

Deciding is hard

Hey, (:
Well, im very disappointed in some ppl la huh? (:  And really, dun blame the one who told me, blame urself. And the person who told me, pls jus admit if you played a part in the comments. And dun get pissed at her, you dun have any right. (:  I know who you are alr, pls dun regret. You brought it upon urself, i find it funny.
In anycase, not gonna post much today.

Bye.

Dear(: im sorry for being like this, i hope you dun get overly upset about this (: I love you, no.mat.ter.what.<3(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: