Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

19.4.10

My Resolve is Set

Hello :D Right first things first, the people ( you know who you are ) who are reading this post now, believe me im no longer INTERESTED in bothering about you guys anymore la huh? And furthermore, look ah. For ALL the seniors who HATE me, DESPISE me, DUN LIKE me, without ppl telling me i alr KNOW who are you guys. Jus remember this >> I tried my best to give you ppl respect, and all that. I told you guys how BASTARD i was last time, and how i have changed. Perhaps think, what gives you the right to hate or anything if you dun even know how i was like last time? Condemning, is not something that can be done so easily. Freedom of speech isit? Fine by me, i have mine too. But yet im never gonna scold you guys anymore, im letting up my freedom of speech on my blog. I hope that PLEASES the whole lot of you MUCH more. You guys can continue commenting, but im never gonna care anymore. Its childish, petty, jealousy, and envy which NONE of it are GOOD things for me to behave like. If you think you all are right, okay nvm. i mean i cant say you are wrong right? (: Ya, so you guys can continue la huh? This just separates us with a line called Maturity. This will also separate us with a line called Change and Respect. This will lastly separate us with a line called Acknowledgement of the Truth. Enough said, if you have comments. seriously keep it to yourselves or your small lil groups of rumor spreading. Dun even lemme hear it, whether or not you intended to. This is my resolve, and my message to you ppl.  
Other than that, today was a great day with Baby :D:D:D

Dearest(: I love you, for you , i have set my resolve straight.:D &<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: