Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

20.4.10

Good to know!! Sad to find out ):

Hellooooozzzz :D
Heh today was grreaaatttt :D RIGHT from the start (: <3  As usual, met my Darling at the benches to talk crappp. She almost forgot to give me the letter LOL. but she did!! And it was suuuuper sweeeeet :D Glad i did mine before she did LOL! But ya, I LOVE YOU DARLING :D <3  Then we went off for assembly and continued the normal Tuesday routine.....Recess :D I got to see my Darling again and i was super happy :D I returned her my reply to her letter tooo :P Yea,but we don't eat together during recess because some of her friends find it weird. (: Well, i don't want to demand or complain too much so i just give in and understand la ! :D Hahahas, so after recess i went past Darling's classroom to seee her (: <3  Then continued the second half of the day..... After school. I attempted the A Math paper and i so regretted missing it!!! ): I could have scored like above 20/25 ??? And now its extrapolated and i will have to deal with a miserable A2 ): ): ): !!! But oh well! its over :D Then had Chem Test, i think i can score around above 40 upon 50?? :D:D:D HAHAHAS, so happy larzxhzxczx :P Then, Physics marks i scored 77/100 thats satisfying for me! :P Of course, i will do better next time :P hehe..... but ya. LOL.
Went home after Physics supplementary and i'm slacking at home now :D Shall wait for my Baby to finish her tuition and once shes free, she will call!! :D Yeaaaa,then i can talk to her so thats awesome ttm :D

I am in a good mood now :D:D:D:D:D Post later or next time!
BYEZZZ :D:D:D:D

My beloved, baby (: It has never been the same with you, With you, my smiles are guaranteed. For you, my love will always be sweet :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: