Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

21.4.10

♥~ To you, sweetie (: ~♥

Dedicated to my beloved Darling :D ♥ ♥ ♥   

Dear Baby,
                  I know today has been a hard day for you, having to worry about me and not being able to see me to comfort me or anything. I couldn't help but feel sorry for making you feel that way. I didn't manage to cheer you up initially too....for that, i'm terribly sorry my dear. But i just want to let you know that whatever was bugging me, i have gotten over it. Furthermore, my exhaustion played a huge part in me being stressed up, that is why i couldn't cheer up for you. I'm sorry again....but whatever it is, it is just my feelings and they are not as important as you (:
                   I want to let you know, that even if it means making everyone hate me or be annoyed at me, i will still love you. That even if it means having to change into a goodie-two-shoes, i will do it for you. Even if it means doing everything i would never have done before, i will do it. This is because i love you so much. I apologize for the lost of your friends, i apologize for the times i made you worried, i apologized for the tiny little bits of wrong mindsets that i bottled up ( thought over but still admitted it to you ), but i promise. I promise that i will never let such stuff affect the both of us ever again, :D 
                  Again, i say. You are my sunshine, You are my all, You are my everything. When this three elements don't smile or begin to frown, i will be so,so depressed. I ask that you will smile for me, just like how i will smile for you. And with a promise that i will always hold your hand and bring joy to you like no one else can, we will love each other forever and be together forever (:  
                  Dearest beloved, i love you (: ♥

Yours lovingly and sincerely,
Samuel--- Deardear (: ♥


Beloved baby(: My love for you runs like a river that will never stop. ♥ (: I,Love,You. :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: