Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

27.4.10

Patience is a Virtue!! :D

Hey-lowzzz :D

Today was GREAT!!! :D Hahahas, but i'm kinda tired now so it won't be a long post! :P
Well, i hardly got to see Baby today so that was one MAJOR setback ): ): Hahas, but thats becoming a Norm for me since shes always so busy, so i understand and cooperate :D:D Which is what makes her so happy with me :P LOL, bhb much? :P Then then then i got back my SS and History and i screwed SS!!! ): Both never study, i only managed to get a B for History urgh .__. MYE = buck up much. Which apparently i'm NOT doing that ):  I don't have the mood eh!!!! But ya, have to la :D  kay, enough rambling :P
Happy things was meeting baby in the morning! :D walking with her to the assembly parade! :D And seeing her during her PE! :D Hahahahs, i love you so much baby!!! :D
Thats all for tonight (:  Post some other time! :D

Byez and Goodnights! :D

My Baby(: I always mean everything that i do :D I will never leave you, i love you so much darling (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: