Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

28.4.10

Baby rocks!!! :D ♥

Heyyzz :D

Today was great  :D:D Again met with Darling and walked with her to assembly hahas. :D Soon i shall stop posting about this because it is become a norm and i do not feel the need to further elaborate on this issue despite the fact that it brings me great joy. :P :P :P :P Crap much :P HAHA LOL.
But anywayzzz, we witnessed the public apology of 3 girls today.... i feel kind of sad for them,but pissed too la. i mean, one after another?? Ya... it should stop. Our cohort's reputation is going to be tarnished like this. And the big issue, VT cried. LOL, rather he ALMOST cried. Yea, shows how much its affecting them already. hahas (:
Ya ya then something sad happened today la, but its over nowwww so yaaaa :D Baby cheered me up!!! :P :D:D
I LOVE YOU :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
And we had a great talk just now!!! :D:D:D:D But i needa go do work and eat now :D  So post next time :D
MYEs coming.... ): LOL.

Byeeezzz :D:D:D

My dearest(: You have always been so so sweet to me, i really love you so much and i will promise my forever to you. (:   My darling baby, i love you (: ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: