Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

29.4.10

HAPPPPYYY :D:D:D:D:D

HI HI HI HI HI !!!! :D:D:D:D:D

HAHAHAs, i'm super happy today!! :D Hehe, thanks to baby :D:D But to be honest, i'm kinda tired as well, but i'm okay hahas thats why i'm not asleep yet :P Maybe a little later then i sleep alr :D Ya, but today at school was awesome goodnessssss :D:D:D:D:D
Its like almost everything went smooth and cool!!! :D  Hahahas, i failed to buy green tea for Darling eh!!! ): Never-mind, tomorrow :P :P :P
Then after school was great tooooo :P Especially from 4-4.20+ :P HAAH :D

But anws, next section of the post is dedicated to my Baby, readers may skip it. :D
My baby, my happiness depends on you. That which pleases you gives me life. That which displeases you kills me. If you sigh, i sigh too. If you mourn, i mourn too. If you do not have joy, i will not have it too. But when you smile, my heart glows. And when you are happy, my life feels full and whole. For when you are with me, everything is perfect (: My darling, i love you :D  NIGHTS!! :D 
My sweetheart beloved, may that passage above stay within your heart forever, just like how my love will (

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: