Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

30.4.10

Its time to do this.

Heyyyy :D

Hahas, i think i'm finally getting into the studying mood like FINALLY!!! :P   I told myself that i was not going to stand any chance of scoring for anything if i didn't so i did!! :D Well, i sort of planned a organiser for myself. I wrote out the timings and dates for my stream papers only, then placed a checkbox beside each one so i know that its finished and i can focus on the rest (:  Then i wrote out what i needed to study and by WHEN and then placed checkbox-s beside them too so i can mark off the ones i'm done with :D hahas, lets hope everything works out fine (:
Anyways, away from that. Today was Great, really. I think i really need to be even MORE understanding that how i'm like now, yeah i mean i already am super understanding, but i think i can be even MORE understanding, for my Baby's sake, i will be (:  Yea, but i'm kind of worried for her now because she is like super tired hahas...hope she listens to me and sleeps early!!! :D
I might not be posting everyday anymore until my Mid-Years are over ( 14 may ) which by then i will be super crazy LOL. But ya, so don't expect frequent posts anymore!!! :P
If not, i'm off for today!! :D

Byezz and Nights!!!! :D

My cupcake, i really love you so much, and for you, i will change anything, do anything, just to give you happiness. My baby sweetheart, i love you! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: