Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

26.4.10

MYEs comingggggg ):

Hellooozz :D

Yesyes hello thr :D hahahas, today was a generally good day lah.(: Started with the day with a meeting at benches with Darling :D:D:D:D:D Was SO happy to see her after the long wait over the weekends la gosh! :P I LOVE YOU BABY :D hahas, yea then after that we split off for assembly.... during FT, Ms Nani told me about my ss test ( screwed it cause i didn't study ) and asked me about my relationships with others ( apparently hinting to something -.- ). So i just played along HAHA :P  Then it was PE, didn't have a good time cause i couldn't focus...was distracted by stuff. hahas. (: But nvm its over :D  Then after that, i had Chinese which was a boring lesson of Formal Letter Writing lecture LOL. Well, survived because my dear cheered up :D Was happy to see her during recess too!!! :P Bought green tea for her as usual :P  After recess was CE, apparently halfway through my Camera ran out of batt like wtf since my mum just changed it la gosh! ): ): Yea, so i didn't take any photos....i shouldn't have picked Digital Photog man. LOL. But ya. picked so i have to live with it.): LOL. Then SS....Pure Geog.... well, both sucked much? yea. Because of how worried i was about Darling, all the way till AFTER math supps ( 4+ ) then i cheered up after she told me what happened and we talked about it hahas. (: Then we met after school and had a great time :P
After that was home, i studied..and now i'm slacking hahas :P I'm scared for MYEs leh gosh.... wonder if i can make it....humans especially. HOPE SO :P Just have to work hard la! (:
But now, i'm hoping Darling can come online so i can talk to her, if not its nighty-nights for me and i'll see her tomorrow so NO WORRIES :D:D:D:D:D Post next time! :D

Bye and goodnights! :D

My Baby(: You are the reason why i'm happy, never blame yourself for something you didn't do wrong, whatever troubles you tell me, whether or not i'll be upset. My Darling, i really love you so much.(: ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: