Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

25.4.10

Hellloo :D

Hieezz :D

Wow, let me tell you guys i'm super stressed up now manzxczxc!!!! I mean, not that my mood is affected or anything but my work-load is retarded!! I think they are loading with us with equal amount of work to Sec 4s la gosh! And plus, the work is FREAKING difficult OMG. Sigh..... I don't want to do this anymore mannn, if not for something in my life, i think i would have collapsed now sigh.... But anyways, i'm just rambling to vent out my frustration HAHA. I'm perfectly fine so don't worry ( especially you :) ♥ )
Shall resume my Chemistry paper now, and i'm NOT gonna do anything else after that LOL. Perhaps when school reopens la. (:
But today was still great ( except for morning ) because i had a great talk with my Baby :D:D:D:D:D YAY BABY ROCKSSSSS I LOVE YOUUUUUU :D:D:D:D:D ♥♥♥ 
Hahas, okay that was retarded :P

Bye and goodnight!!! :D

My dear(: I really love you so much, can't imagine life without you now. :D I love you my baby darling (: ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: