Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

24.4.10

I'm Confused

Hey...(:
Yeah, this post is early. Well, maybe because the incident occurred early, and my mood is greatly affected by it.... I don't know how to say it, its like i wonder why i'm always not there, why is it that whenever something happens i just don't know a shit. Why is it that everything she suffers, is indirectly caused by me. What the hell is wrong with me la, like what the fuck man. I promised her not to blame myself, but this time its just so hard. At the timing in the night she was getting scolded, i was PLAYING GAMES. Yes, i didn't know because no one told me, but i was still doing that. So what if i write sweet letters? Post sweet messages? Do stuff to make her happy? Make her smile? In the end, her tears rolled because of me, her frowns come about sometimes because of me as well. And every one of this sadness that she has to endure, i breakdown. I can manage if it isn't serious, but if she cries, i just can't bring myself to accept that i wasn't there for her. I feel useless, despite her telling me not to blame myself, that it wasn't my fault because i didn't know. I'm on the verge of hating myself now, and when i do i don't do anything pleasant. I just hope i won't come down to that state, perhaps i need a talk with her...later. I don't want to hate myself, i don't want to blame myself, but some one give me a reason not to. Darling, give me a reason not to. I love you.

Bye readers, (:

I'm sorry to be like this, really.really, sorry. Love will pull my through, you will pull me through, i'm sure. Dear, I love you.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: