Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

24.4.10

Being Me for You

Hieeezzzz :D
Today was GREAT! :D Well, for me at least hahas. I started off the day with a 7.00am alarm saying 'text Baby about MEP' LOL. Yea, so i did. :D Well, i practically woke up earlier by 2 hours just to text her and brighten up her depressing and workload-ed day. i'm great! :P Hehe, okay that was a whole load of crap.....
But anyways, i had Chemistry lessons in the morning from 10.30-12.30 and it was freakingggg funnehhhh :P Mr Tan Kee Hoe ROCKS! :D Yea, thats IF you bother impressing him :P Also, within that 2 hours i did something sweet for my Baby toooo!!! :D (Which she will only know on Monday) :P Suspense much? :D  Hahas, then i went home when my parents came. So the day went blabla on.....had several calls with my Darling up till now!!! :D But i still miss her baddlyyyy ): ): ): ): Yea,hahas :D Again, rambling :P
I'm talking to her online now! So since i have nothing else to blog about, i shall go off! :D

Byezz, and have a goodnight! :D

Things just never go wrong with you my dear, i love you (: ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: