Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

23.4.10

Just for you, my beloved (: ♥

For you, my sweetest baby, my darling deardear (: ♥ ♥ ♥   My Dear Beloved,  ♥♥♥
                                It has been so long since we got to spend time like today, and i really felt that today was awesome, super awesome. Thank you so much for spending time with me today darling, i really appreciate it a lot a lot a lot :D On another note, i'm really sorry for constantly getting troubled and all.....but i promised you never to blame myself right?(: When i was troubled, it was not because i was blaming myself. Whatever i promised you darling, i will never break it. I swear. (:
                                 Anyways, enough of rambling and all. I want to tell
you, that this three weeks with
you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Despite all the negative stuff that happened, we stayed strong for each other and we never fail to make each other happy. We will last forever, whether or not people like it and no matter what happens. Because i love you, and you love me.(:
                                
We are as one baby, in a moment of reality. And it will be everlasting, because you will always be mine, and i will always be yours. You will always be my baby. (: ♥♥♥  I never want to lose you,  because you're everything to me.(:  And i, will never ever hurt you, will never ever lose you, cause my whole heart is with you, if you would show me the way to yours, i will forever bring happiness to you, Forever.♥♥♥
With you, nothing to me is impossible, With Love, nothing to me is impossible. Two, is better than one.(: Love me, Love you. (: ♥♥♥
                                
Never seperate, forever. (: ♥♥♥
Yours with love and sweetness,
Samuel -- The Love of Your Life. (:
 ♥♥♥

Dearest baby, never will i love another as how i love you.(: ♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

(: