Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

22.4.10

THANK YOU!!!! :D

Hiiieeezzz :D
Heh, i'm sorry for that just now!!! hahahas, was affected by something....but i'm over it already :D And i'm damn happy now thanks you my Baby :D:D:D Had an awesome talk just now with her and that cheered me up a lot!!! :D
Well so far today has been great laa hahas :D But the sad news is, i got tons of work to do....):  so ya, have to slog it finish tonight...haizzzzz .__.   We are like sec 3 now but they treat us like sec 4s la gosh. I think we are as stressed as them please!!! Maybe less tests and supplementaries only LOL.
But anyways, gotta go for dinner now then do work!! :D

Till next time peeepss, cya!! BYE :D

My baby, my darling :D With each other, we are better than perfect (: I love you so much my beloved sweetheart :D ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: