Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

19.3.10

Thank you Dear (:

Dedicated to my Dear and only her.(:
Dear Darling,
                     I know it has been hard on you ever since the quarrels started. I know i have let you down plenty of times before and often made u think if the chances you gave me was a mistake to begin with. I admit that i have wronged you before as well. But all this is gone alr, now that you have given me one last chance, i promise that i will never again make you feel like you made a mistake. I promise that i wont let you regret anything you said to me tonight. I promise that i will keep up my word and not break any promise i have made to you tonight. I promise that i will love you forever till death do us part. I promise that you will be my Dear forever and ever and ever. I promise that i love you. (:

Yours lovingly,
Samuel- Dear(: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: