Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

20.3.10

And to you as well (:

Dedicated to JieJie(dear, i thought this was only fair.no hard feelings(: <3 ) 
Dear Jiejie,
                  Thank you for actually being there for me all the time when i was down and all. I know its kinda tiring to always have to put up with all my nonsense and stuff like that, and i really thank you for everything(: I didnt expect our friendship to have grown so far but it sure had its good and bad times. Altho now everything is smooth-sailing and as it should be. This i thank my Dear and you for that.(: I just want you to know that i will be there for you too if you need me (: I will be there for all my loved ones and your one of them. (:  So jus forget about everything that has happened and jus remember that i am your Didi and your my Jiejie :D

Yours lovingly and sincerely,
Samuel-Didi (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: