Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

21.3.10

5 more dayysssssss :D

HAIIII PEOPLEE!!!!!!~~~~ :D:D:D:D:D
hahahahas, long time never post yaaaaa??? =p Hmm, have had the troubles and stress of pulling through several  events that didnt go the way i wanted it. But in anycase,with wit,will and perseverance i managed to handle them so here i am in one piece happy on cloud nine!!!!!!!!! :P
okayokay anws, things between me and Dear are going perfect nowww and i hope it stays this wayyy.im gonna try my bestttt to maintain thisssszxczczxczxc. Matters with my JieJie are kinda solved alr so yaaaa. :D
But one saddening thing is that tmr school reopen...): !!!!!! I mean,i dun wan school la omggg.all the projects and shit againn. I want ITALY TRIPP!!!!!!!!!! :D
its 5 more days to that and im gonna work really hard alr,i dun think thrs time to slack and im gonna make sure my section performs up to the standard they can do. :D i believe in them, i will have faith in them. Go Tenors!! :D
Hahahas,back to talk to my Dear againnn,cya next time!!
To Dear : Thank you for everything, sorry for everything as well.(: love you more than ever before.<3 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: