Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

19.3.10

Tormented.......

I am torn apart.I dunno what is thr left in this world for me to do.I try so hard to make the best for everyone, not wanting any one side to feel completely left out jus for the happiness of the other. But yet is anyone bothering to cooperate with me??? No. Its like whatever i do becomes redundant or useless and no one wants to accept my explanations or anything. I feel so bloody tormented,i want to die you know that? I would be more than glad to enter that cold void of nothing-ness. At least its eternal peace for myself,at least i can finally find what i need. A BREAK. i dun want anything of life anymore. The stress, the worries, the events, fuck it.i dun wan anything.i dun wanna care.i dun have the energy to do anything anymore. jus lemme go......

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: