Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

21.1.11

I don't understand, and I'm confused.

          Where to start. It happened during choir today, everything did. Syf auditions was conducted today and upon hearing the results, i must say i'm extremely proud of my section because overall, they performed well. I believe those that didn't pass only didn't make it because they were not brave enough, if not they sounded nice and knew their parts well.

           But it was a totally different case for the rest. The sops, basses, altos, everything crashed. 7/30+ sops, 9/30+ altos, 9/19 basses passed. What was the tenor pass rate? 13/17 people passed. Do the math, thats a total of 38 which isn't even hitting 50. Why the terrible performance from the rest? I've been blaming the sections themselves for it, but what about the SLs? I know i was fucking direct today, but look, the whole load of you, your fucking skulls are too bloody THICK. You think standing up there and being your 'Pretty-Miss-Nice-And-Understanding' will help the choir? NO. Its proven that it DOESN'T work. So WAKE UP from your reverie. Stop coming to me telling my you're stressed out and everything, I don't see how is that an excuse. I have what you have to do and MORE. A lot more. Solo Concerts, solo exams, outside choirs. And i'm the SL AND SC. Do i come to you and complain?? NO. The moment i refuse to teach, the whole shit load of you come and ask me, "How to do this?? How to do that??". How ridiculous and outrageous is that?!?! I don't know. If nice talk won't work, scoldings won't work, i can only resort to biting and direct remarks. I don't mind if the whole load of you hate me, by the end, the GWH award is yours to keep. Not mine. Thats what i want for you all. If this is how i must do it, i shall.

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: