Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

23.11.10

A CHANGE

EHLOW! (:

                    LOL, i like saying that. Cause its different from HELLO, its more of EHLOW. Wherein, you say it like EH-LOW not HELLO with the H sound like a esperado. Okay never mind -.-

                    Hmm hmm hmm, i have voice class tomorrow! (: Exams are coming up soon, so that means i really gotta open those sight-reading and oral books and just look through then and hope for the best during exams. I really have to at least pass, if not i'm screwed :/ I want a distinction!! And my pieces shouldn't be a problem. my voice shouldn't be a problem, its just yea... that two dreaded components :/ BOOHOO!!

                    I LOVEEEEE my life right now, really. Lacking a little love here and there(all you mates out there get what i mean yo)but still everything else is just coming around fine! (: My sister and I are patched up really good now, compared to last time. I hope nothing goes wrong for us. My brother is just a tad too PMS-ed but his still a good man(can't believe i call him this)and my dad... well... let my mum decide that :D And talking bout my mum, shes coooooolll and recuperating (:

                    A whole paragraph of family gibberish :P HAH! I shall find things to do again, since holidays is all about that UNTILLLL the homework phase comes in .__. Oh well! Life as it is! xD GOODBYE!! (: (:

P.S. Check out the new links yo! xP

Bitch more, vegetarian douche bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: