Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

5.9.10

Because you're a pathetic sight.

Hello (:

              Hmm, the title doesn't really have any link to anything much its just me, expressing myself (: So anyways, things have been rather normal apart from the usual fact that i'm bored like hell. .__. The holidays aren't fun at all honestly, its rather more to the busy + stress + boring + worries sight. Due to the fact that theres a whole chunk of worthless homework(apart from chinese) and CCA practices to attend to. I know this is quite a depressing rant but forgive me i need a revenue (:

              Received a message from A because she said she needed to say those stuff to me. I really didn't expect it and i was wondering what the content of the message was. Honestly it was still nice reading it and despite the fact that i would have been affected by it before, i didn't. Maybe i changed? I don't know. I replied her and also said what i felt i needed to tell her. And i wished her well. I just hope she will do well from here on out, because honestly i still love her. But its confusing, i love her without feeling anything. Hahas...

              Sorry bout that, just really troubled now. I couldn't sleep last night, and i had to listen to music to drown my emotions and my thoughts. Inner turmoils suck. Ah whatever it is, i guess i'm gonna go back to my pointless boring life as usual -.- Bye people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: