Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

7.9.10

Ahh... its over, tentatively.

Hello (:

              I know its kinda late but ya, i only had the mood to post now (: Sorry Jannelle!! :P Hahaha :D So anyways, the past few days have been quite harrowing and i barely scraped past. In addition to this pathetic situation, i already know that, inevitably, more bad things are going to happen. For example, having to do homework, Thursday's voice class because i'm honestly not prepared, as well as the end of holidays quite very soon. So enough rambling, i guess i'll set in the day's passing ons before going to sleep. Its been a long day (:

              Woke up pretty early to go for voice class, and i was almost late because i overslept. Nice going right? I know. Rushed to bath and i slept more in the car, and again i couldn't bear to open my eyes and go for class. I was just too damn tired. I dragged my heels up for 1 hour's worth of grueling vocalising over and over and ended up getting verbal-screwed by my teacher for not being diligent. I admit that, and i know i'm screwed but fuck TK and its hectic schedule, not me man. .__.

                Jamming session with Andrew, Ben and Ken was canceled because most of us were not free/mentally and physically exhausted. Kinda sad. I took the extra time to sleep and again, overslept and woke up late to leave the house for the Concert. But i still made it, although i wasted 18 dollars with the disappointing standards the soloists showed. Whats worst? They were all Foreign Talent. Heh, i'm so snappy now i know.

                And i came back and sat down for a nice good dinner and watched an Anime Movie (: That is one of the better things my life gave me for today (:  One of the really stupid things is TKchoir. Because lets be honest, i feel like giving up on them. I sacrificed my voice for the sake of them, and nothing improves. Day by day my voice condition is deteriorating because i have to scream, shout and sing the parts repeatedly to get it into their heads and unfortunately, it doesn't work still. Some of them especially, can't even keep their fucking asses in the same position and they have to keep looking left and right, it sickens me to absorb that sight. If this goes on, i swear i'm going to abandon my responsibilities. Its really not worth it.

                Ah whatever, i know this post has been a very very depressing and draggy one and i'm sorry for that. Especially cause its been so long since i posted. I just felt like saying it out i guess (: If not, things on the emotional side have been decent and i'm happy on that aspect i guess. No more random crying and pointless wallowing. Its on a new life for me, a really hectic one at that -.- Hahahas, but Samuel Ng lets smile! :D And look forward to tomorrow's EARLY IN THE MORNING chemistry lesson .__. And, a, hopefully, nice and fun class outing (: Bye people! (:

Never really said too much, afraid it wouldn't be enough. Try to keep my spirits up, when theres no point in grieving in. Doesn't matter anyway, words could never make me stay. Words would never take my place when you know i'm leaving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: