Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

28.8.10

When i once could let my mind go to you.

Hey (:

            Well, today was quite good, so far... (: Hahas, had an early morning. Didn't feel like getting off the bed, ya know! With the air-con and everything.... HAHA. But nevertheless, i did and set off for choir shortly after a nice breakfast (:

            Practices were semi-decent, although there were times here and there when i shouted or gave a black face to the choir. I mean, enough is enough please? Stop freaking being so chatty for god's sake. Ah well, i held a comm meeting after choir and we talked shit out and managed to come up with a plan. Next week is going to be sectionals for sure anyways.

            Been really busy and stressed out this few days. Don't know why the heck must it be that after common tests it doesn't feel like anything is ending. Have an SS project, chinese letter and lots of choir stuff to think about. X-factor is more or less finalised so i guess my load on that is not so bad anymore...

            Its only 5+ now, and i'm afraid the day might get worst than how emo i am now. I don't know why i am feeling kinda cranky and moody now, so weird :/ I'm like slumping and staring at the computer screen, my post, now. Ah, enough rambling. I just love this blog for reasons i can't even begin to try finishing (: Bye [:

Quote : I hung up the phone tonight, something happened for the first time. 

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: