Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

28.8.10

Happy! :D

Hellos :D

               Hmm.... i woke up pretty late today! (: But to a very unpleasant situation -.- Apparently my mum had to go out for an appointment and thus ruining my dad's plans of going to buy lunch together with her. And unfortunately, he was STILL cranky from last night's incident so he blew up. And i was like "what the heck? quarreling over such trivial matters is old -.-" But i nevertheless got up to break the both of them up. So i then went down to lunch, and bath and here i am now.  :P

                Waiting for the 1.30 mark to come before leaving the house for Vocal Consort ! :D Its going to be a fun practice i think (: Because i'm in a good mood anyways! (: And thats because i'm glad you're okay!! :D STAY THAT WAY PLEASE OMGOSH LAST NIGHT WAS SO SCARY :/ Ya, but i should focus on my stuff first and not worry too much (:

                  'Nuff' said :P I think 'nuff' is cool :P HAHA :D Okay that was so utterly random .__. BYE! :D

Quote : I think i've found what means the most to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: