Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

25.8.10

Okay the real post -.- LOL

Helloss (:

                Yeap, my mood kinda uhm.... cooled down? LOL. So i'm not so high anymore, more settled to blog a nice post (: Lets begin with the usual early mornings .__.

                 Woke up quite late today, bout like 6.15 but i still made it in time to school. Although this time the sky was already bright when i reached school hahahs (: Hmm.... didn't sleep but i went around rapping Pure Geography stuff. Lame much?? LOL, no life la ya i know :P Hehe. Well, it worked in helping me remember the concepts right :D Geog paper was a success, very very strenuous on my hand due to the amount of writing we had to do but it was still satisfying. I have high hopes for it, so i hope i can score a distinction (: Chemistry paper was not bad, but a little unpredictable. Hahahs, i hope i can get an A for it too. (:

                  So far the only paper screwed up was A math. I don't know, but from what i heard, a lot of people failed the comprehension paper. Its scary, and damn i hope i ain't one of them, even a pass would be good now :/ I wish they could test Composition, i wanna redeem myself (: The latest compo i attempted i had 3-4 marks deducted due to Capital letter mistakes so it was sorta like a grammar mistake .__. I DID score 21/30 but ya i think i can definitely do better than that (:

                   Feeling quite at ease now, but this means i'll start feeling sleep soon. Dinner was super filling and i feel so bloated hehe :P Gonna have a phone-call revision with Jia An later (: Wish us luck! (: Life's been pretty usual, nothing special happened. I sure hope it stays this way, unless that something special is something good (: Alright, done with my posting. Shall be off now, see you tomorrow when my CTs end [: Bye! (: (:

When the dreams seemed like an all too perfect reality, when the illusions felt like an all too wonderful entity. But now when everything fades into the misty fogs of deception, can some one, anyone, help me out and bring me to salvation. From this horror i've fell into, from this pit i've sunk into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: