Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

26.8.10

Fuck.

W.T.F

              So i said there were exams this whole week and i thought there wasn't gonna be Voice lessons? Well, i received a god damn text saying that there was and WOW now my teacher thinks i'm giving him excuses and he may want to discontinue my lessons. Fantastic. What the hell, i was just informed today right? I have to plan ALL the shit tomorrow, and now i have to settle this voice class shit. Whats best? I'm supposed to be a happy man now, because exams just ended. Why did my day have to get ruined like that?!!?

              Enough said. I'm seriously damn fucking pissed right now because i don't understand why is it the some people just can't stop fucking asking me STUPID questions. When i said i fucking don't know then I MEAN IT. Stop being a bloody pain in the ass and a complete fuck-tard by repeatedly asking and asking and asking and fucking asking. When its the right time, learn to FUCK OFF. And what kinda juniors do i have? Mother fucking can't even talk properly. Damn it, i'm so pissed now. Shit.

              Ah, gotta go vent my frustration and anger out. I think i'll post again if i'm in a better mood later, just so that i beautify this blog with a negation. Fuck.

              Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: