Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

24.7.10

A night washed with sorrow.

Hey.

       The day was passed pretty okay, surprisingly. Took my mind off my troubles by watching game walk-through-s and singing songs and that sorta thing. As i discovered before, it was a super good revenue.

       Have to bath and pack up ready to be off to Andrew's house soon. Shall be spending the night there and making my way to Siglap South CC the next day to give prep talks to my juniors (: Hope they perform well at the Vocal Consort auditions. (:

       I guess i got over whatever happened, and now its time for you to do so as well. I know you haven't, and i know you're still confused and probably feeling worst than before. And i know they are still scolding you. But, this was what you wanted. Not me. I'm sorry it had to be like this, i'm sorry i can't stop them from doing this. I'm sorry for making you love me so much. But i guess again its your choice, we could've go through this together but no you didn't want to. So yea.

       Should be bringing over some work to his house to do as well. Its going to be a very emo-ish night, hahahas. (: And no, this time no one knows of the situation.

       If nothing else, i doubt i will be posting again. If i do its probably real short (: Goodnight everyone, and goodbye.

Quote : Wish me away, night of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: