Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.7.10

Lifeless .__.

Hey(:

        No mood to do the gargantuan pile of work in front of me now... maybe i'll mug it all tomorrow(: Feeling very lifeless now... catching up a lot with a lot of friends which i drifted from(:

         Ah i guess days are going to be like this. I just have to to stay on my feet and live through all this.

I love the song Don't Give up :
Don't give up, Its just the weight of the world.
When your heart is heavy, i will lift it for you.
Don't give up, Because you want to be heard.
If silence keeps you, i'll break it for you.
Everybody wants to be understood.
Well i can hear you.
Everybody wants to be loved.
Don't give up.
Because you are loved.


(: Listening to it makes me feel more alive, i believe i can get through this. But for now, getting back up on my feet and moving through life is the most important. Wish me luck!! I shall be off! BYE! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: