Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

13.7.10

Boring Day!! ):

Hello(:

          Urgh today was really bad ): Actually, there was both good and bad so lets split them up to see... Right.

           First, got to school and just slept the entire morning off before going for assembly. I guess i was tired, like both physically and mentally. Then the rest of the day was crammed up loads of shit periods and it was really draggy and shitty and whatsoever blabla. And some things got screwed up. Heh, guess it all started with the stupid me but oh well!! Its done, no use crying over spilled milk. (: I believe i'll find Her when the day comes. Its all planned already(:

            But good things was that i had like freaking hell lot of fun with my friends during english lesson today HAHA!! :D We were like totally chilling out manzxczxcz :P There were great laughs and lots of fun then and it as usual i really gotta thank you bros for being there for me all the time. Whether or not you guys were doing it because you knew doesn't matter at all :D New additions >> Khidir and Johnny :D

            Anyways, i have a new conviction. I would strive to be a person who can manage his emotions, temper and all that. I realise that is still something i'm lacking in. Especially frustration and anger, i'm most prone to those. I want to be a student who would focus during lessons and just score well for exams. Not necessarily very well, just decent enough to enter VJC :D What about a girlfriend?? Well, 2 experiences. Both weren't so desirable/successful. But she will come in time, i need not worry :D

            The past 2 weeks have been really harrowing and trying. I suppose its time i put my feet down to earth and get serious business done. Time to wake up, there is no more time for fooling around. Shall be off to finish up homework now! (: I think i'll post again after this :D Bye!

Quote : No more going in rounds about life. Its time to set my path straight and walk the right route. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: