Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

5.6.10

Not bad (:

Hello (:

Its been a long time since i saw you smile, and i just love the plain sight of it. (: No, to be accurate it isn't plain :D 

But anyways, today was kinda great i think (: I went for choir practice, reaching school about 9+ to wait for choir to start AND to wait for Baby to reach school :D Only met her for a short while before choir started though, then had to conduct warm-ups for the choir. It was kinda screwed up because they couldn't apply the stuff we taught them. And for another external factor. But it isn't worth mentioning. Choir was much more fun than usual because Baby sat in to watch :D

So we met a little while more after choir before i went off with Ridhwan for TVC practice. ( hes a freaking awesome friend :D ). I managed to sweet-talk Baby to change her mind about something ^^ LOL. :P Now shes so excited rightt?? :P But  Baby you looked a little sad that i had to go..... cheer up soon (: <3

TVC practice was more teaching for me -.- !!! And then we had to endure the painful and draggy repetition of Organ Fugue damn it -.-!!! Oh well, guess TVC  was kinda fun + hurt. LOL.

If not, going to call my Baby soon :D Can't wait mannzzz!!!! <3

Bye!! :D

Baby today was awesome alright!!! :D I didn't flare up :P HAHA. :D And i think you should stop smacking/poking other males leh.....not only because of me but for the sake of your impression. You really look flirtish by doing that (: If not, I LOVE YOU!!!! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: