Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

4.6.10

Not bad, improving :D

Hello, today was a great day (:

It was really pretty decent, perhaps even great if you might say. Moments here and there were fantastic lah hahas (:

Woke up feeling really tired since i slept at 6a.m this morning..... And i woke up at like 8+ a.m ?? To reply Baby's text seriously i think i'm a little crazy HAHA. :P But ya, i went to school to meet Baby. It wasn't a long meet up, but it sure cheered me up a lot. (: I then went off for Choir Practices.

It was kinda awesome actually. We made some progress ( although my Tenors kept being shy about coming in ) so i had to focus on them a lot. Was really embarrassing on myself since its my own section..... But in anycase, we did basic vocal  training for the whole choir and i addressed the basic techniques to be applied. But as expected, they could not remember so i told them to bring a notebook and pencil tomorrow! :P HAHA.

Then Ms Lui spoke to the Sec2s and 3s about some issues on punctuality and standard that we are setting. I spoke to them as well with Ms Lui's permission and i hope i kinda made some impact lah (: Was glad i could say something though, didn't expect myself to do that HAHA! :P

Then i went back and am going to game now before doing work/resting i think? Yup :D Hope the day goes on well (:

Baby i'll wait for you no matter what, i promise. (: <3  I love you so much (: <3 MUACKS! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: