Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

20.6.10

Dragging by....

Hello there (:

        Posting is becoming quite boring to me since they really isn't much to post about when my holidays are like boring to the max :/ I guess i ain't one to make use of Holidays well, i don't take much initiative in self-arrangement of activities you see. I prefer to take part, not start up. Well, that works out for me i guess. But all the same, the holidays are also rather 'soul-sapping' considering the fact that my wife-to-be's ( i know you like this :P ) parents are SO marvelous in their approach to a 'wholesome' discipline for their daughter. On the contrary you self-righteous ass-faces, you're probably working your way into more rebellion from her. Good job there (: Unlike me, you don't appear to appeal to her. 
 
       Alright enough of the ridiculous draggy boasting and insulting :P Lets move on with life am i right? Like what i just did, take out my god-forsaken A math homework and just do 3 questions and stop. Life can't get any better really. And right now i'm waiting for my Baby's call, and i don't have a good feeling about it. Apparently that son-of-a-bitch and daughter-of-a-bastard must have came up with some convenient excuse to disallow Baby to call anymore. Screwed in the head really. And they also did not allow her to go for next week's Speech Day practices. WOW.
    
      If not, thats all. I know this post was really draggy and 'insult-ish' but i guess i can't help it. Hate does marvelous things to one's usage of vocabulary as well as the context in which the words are utilised.

       Bye.

I love you baby, sorry for this post. It wasn't really the best but its kinda funny since you hate your parents as well :P Oh, the ironies :P HAHA!! :D I LOVE YOU!!!! :D :D :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: