Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

19.6.10

=/

I'm super tired.

              Hey (:  Just came back from a very long day. From 12.45-9.30 it was endless non stop singing lah gosh.... Well i started the day with a good phone call with Baby. I miss her so much lah damn it, my longing for her and my exhaustion now is just freaking horrible....

              Not much to post, just want to update since its been some time. Yea so, cya soon, I don't anything else to say. Except to you, i love you (:  
            
              Goodbye. Take care baby, i love you again. (:  

I love you so much baby, miss you.... :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: