Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

25.6.10

:D

Hello! :D

       Long time since i posted, because i haven't got anything to say for the past few days. As usual, things are still horribly draggy .__. The holidays HAVE been draggy anyway. Its either choir, or homework, or reading books, or gaming. I haven't seen Baby for don't know how long lahhhhh urgh .__. I feel so love-sick damn it. :/ Ya but anyway, good thing is we still have phone calls so that is something good to look at? I guess... .__.

      Yea and today was one of the better days in the span of this horrific holidays. I woke up at about 7 feeling extremely exhausted since i slept at freaking 2a.m last night.... I've been feeling shagged for don't know how many weeks now.... Then i went to bath, felt much better after that. Forced down a cold, semi-moist breakfast of bread with butter and sugar ( i didn't specify so my mum made that :/ ) and washed it down with hot tea ( that felt so good in the cold damp morning ). Got ready and set off for choir. The day didn't start off well because it was raining so heavily .__. It was practically pouring cats and dogs and i was drenched even before i reached school -.- Actually planned to meet with the SLs earlier to discuss some issues but turned out all of them were late due to the rain. Perfect plan shattered just like that. And i had to talk to Ms Lui about 'matters' that apparently after they heard me out they didn't have any concerns anymore. Cool huh? :P
    
      The grace period for choir was extended by 15 mins and choir started later. Practice was semi-effective, and i got a little pissed at one point. But anyways, speech day practice was screwed up because i had one attempt at conducting and i totally screwed it up -.- I even made crystal and siuyen laugh. Terrific, wonderful, marvelous, excellent. -.- Then went to Magic Wok with my friends to wait for my project partner to show up. In the end he freaking didn't come. So screw it. Was totally drained off my energy when i went home and i collapsed down on the bed and dozed off. Had a nightmare -.- Then had a phone call, and another as well as dinner up till now. I'm thinking of what to do, and i'm not producing any results :/ Sigh....

      Thats my day. draggy and dull. Lack of life. What to expect?? -shrug- Well, guess thats it. At least i managed to think up 3 poems for Baby's birthday letters. Thats not bad, okay. Sorry for the screwed up post. Bye.

Baby i think i miss you more than how much time was taken by Mr Ngoi from our school to climb Mount Everest. :/ LOL, ya, i just miss you freaking a lot :/ Love you a lot too though :D <3 MUACKS!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: