Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

25.5.10

HELLO :D

HIEEZZ :D

Firstly, SCREW MY SCREWED UP SCREWING SCREW-EST INTERNET DAMN IT. I took like fragging 30 mins to finally get everything moving if not all the pages go 'webpage not available', 'webpage can't be displayed'....WOW. If Singtel / StarHub ( whatever shit ) doesn't fix up that crap, soon its going to go ' ooh your job isn't available' .... -.-!!! So anyways, off that :D
Haha!! Today was GREAT :D Awesome good-ness !!! :D:D:D After me and Baby fixed up our problems, i cheered her upppp :D She said she needed to get over it but i helped her speed up the process :P HAHA :D Yeap so we had a great day today despite me not being able to see her much :D I went off for this learning journey and had quite some fun there ( not as fun as you :D ) because we were bastarding like crazy :P HAHA : D And i managed to get a flower and a Chick Statue for my BABYYY :D:D:D Yupyup :D
Then after the journey finished i rushed to the benches to meet my Baby :D:D Yup and we had a great time there tooo!! ( Short tho :P ) HAHA :D Yup so i THINK i'm going to rest but i will definitely sleep earlyy!! ( so you don't worry uh!! :P ) HAHA :D
-- And to you my darlingg baobei!! :D Don't over-work yourself or get stressed because of your MEP prelims, just plan out your time properly manage it and take care of your health as well because its important :D I pray that you will recover sooon!!! :D LOVE YOU!! :D
If not, here ends my post for today :D Toodles!! :D
Byeeee :D

We really are each other's miracle :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: