Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

11.4.10

SUPPPP!!!!!

HELLOOOOO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I finally got my laptop back and fixed my password and username blablabla shitshit crapcrap so here i am posting again!!!! :D:D:D:D
Well uhm thrs like TOO MANY things to say so i dun think i will elaborate much. But thr was a fair share of happy and unhappy events and im glad to say that everything turned out unexpectedly-----> Good. :D
Hahas, short post cuz i dunno what to post anymore. Tomorrow i shall post a proper one :D

We will always be together(: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: