Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

11.4.10

STRESS STRESSS STRESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

AHHHH my goddddzxczxczxczxczxczxc, im like super stressed up now ._____.
Its like i suddenly realise that i got LOADS of stuff to do and im soooo damn lack of motivation nowwww i cant do SHIT. im gonna be like Studying after school till 6+ next week EVERYDAY. Hopefully i can finish everything up by Thursday so that i have time after school on Friday. this is SOOOOOO a gamble, ppl WISH ME LUCK MANNN!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D And if its not for something in my life, i would be cursing and swearing now :P I jus hope im doing the same for her la.... hahas.

If it werent for you, my life would have been miserable. thank you darling(: <3 i love youuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: