Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

23.3.10

Tired.......

Haiiiiiiiii :D
Im super,duper,uber exhausted la gosh......fell sick yesterday so i didnt go to school today till 2.30. Well its cuz i had to get more rest and visit the doctor to let him prescribe medicine for me and all. I have a running nose,sore throat and a minor cough now and its such a bad timing. I didnt feel any better this morning when i woke up la gosh... coupled with the fact that Dear told me thr was loads of stuff to do and catch up today. I had to sing and then do my work which i missed and then when i came back, didnt rest and did my work till now. Im taking a break and i have to finish up my history later which thrs loads of stuff to do then i have to print out my work which takes years cause of a stupid laggish stone age com..... =.=
Ahhhh, i feel so bloody damn tired and i jus wanna collapse on my bed and sleep forever... ._____.
But Dear was thr for me throughout the whole day and i really thank her for that, despite me being sick she insisted on staying with me and that was really sweet la.(: <3 I love you dear :D :D:D !!!!
To dear : your doing a lot for me this way, really(: <3 i love youuu. 41568319681826377213327 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: