Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

24.3.10

Thanks,Loads.

Yo ppl,(: Uhm jus gotta say that im kinda depressed now? i mean not too bad but ya. I was lifted up by a few ppl who i will personally thank on this post later on.(: but anws, its like.....shouldnt teachers not take things personally? i mean draw the damn line damn it. ya....that simple. i mean its like, i do something and they take it personally and remember it for life or something? no right. yet thats what i see, and the strong refusal to listen to any explanation is totally outrageous and i cant stand it. but yet i have to. for several reasons best left not elaborated. furthermore, ridiculous assumptions made jus in an effort to support their own pathetic stands are is jus totally childish and immature of them. yea. thats all. but i guess i have to tolerate, they are my elders and seniors after all, i have to be a dog to them. its as far as that goes. I was so depressed, i was totally knocked down. Emotional stress levels 500%.  I couldnt even control my tears on the way back home with Dear, and it jus came out in front of her. i felt so weak,fragile, unable to do anything. Yet she stayed strong for me, and consoled me. for that alone, im very grateful and i appreciate what she has done for me. My mum and sis allowed me to vent my frustration to them, then talked to me before leaving me alone to ponder on stuff. That is also something i appreciated. Then JieJie too showed her concern several times today(:
Without all this people,i would have fallen down. Without this people i would have crumbled, Without this people i would have lost hope. But they stayed there for me, and i feel so touched,and loved. I feel that there are people who care for me, and i will do my best to stay alive for them.
To Dear: I love you, and i thank you for every~~thing that you have done for me(: <3
To JieJie: I love you too, and i wont forget how you have shown ur concern for me(: <3
To Mum and Sis: I love the both of you as well, despite how i always quarrel with you 2 and what you said to me today really enlightened me.
I love all of you(:   I will work hard from now, i Promise. by my word.(: <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: