Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

9.3.10

Great!:D

HAIIII:D:D:D 
Today was a great day:D hahhas,especially when i finally gotta see Dear.she gave me a huge shock cuz she looked SOOOOO beautiful today.(: =p
Took some photos with her and Pearl :D
Then i sent Dear home and continued praying for a speedy recovery for herrrr.=p
Hmm, generally today was satisfying ESPECIALLY my english CT marks HAHA!!
Totally awesome ttm xD
but anws,busy nowww.gotta go settle my own stuffffffff.
Shall blog again soon!!
Cya!!:D
to dear: loving you forevrrrr,get well soon(: <3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: