Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

10.3.10

:D:D:D

IM HAPPY TODAYYYYYYY =p
Well for several reasons better left un-elaborated for fear of losing control of myself la AHHH!!!
=p okayokay,enough madness.anws, started on the 1st session of PW.it was mad fun when we were doing it becuz Kian Hwee's grp was playing some video about the Crucification of Barney or smth and i was laughing my ass off.but other than that,it was becuz of the fact that the project will be super awesome!!! its about business laa omggggg.means after the tiring and boring part of doing proposals and planning u can start ordering TK TEAM STAFF around xDxDxD SUPER AWESOME MUCH!!:D
But anws, spent ALOT of time with my Dear and that made me happy tooooo.Altho im letting her rest earlier so that she can have plenty of sleep to prep for the upcoming tedious pracs. so thoughtful of me keke :B
So i sent her home after Choir Pracs today and i made my way home too.Was hungry so i found food to eat and  am slacking my brains off in front of the com =p Shall do my homework later HAHA.
Anws,off to wait for my dinner nowwww.:D:D:D:D
Cya soon people!!!
To Dear: loves again.love you loads.:D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: