Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

25.2.10

Satisfied and Excited =p

Hihi peopleeeee:D
Hmm, recently i have jus received a series of spams from a certain SPECIAL someone who thinks hes 'ji' got alot.well i dun really care bout such ppl.since i said i welcome everyone here.(: but of cuz,its pointless coming here to scold me becuz i dun really care about it:D
Well anws!!! back to the topic:D
CTs are drawing to and end!!! tmr is the last day and thrs a HUGE practice and a SPECIAL event going on for me and my Dear(: <3
So wish me luck for the last 2 papers and lets pray that my event with Dear will be fruitful!!!
Toodles~~
(to dear: i love you the most,i will listen to you(: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: