Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

26.2.10

IM HAPPY!! =p

Harloooo:D
CTs are finally over and i am so happy over that!! Finally a break in my studies bah:D
Morever, today's time spent with Dear was great:D To Dear: THANK YOU!!!<3
Anws, im off to enjoy my breakkkk nowwww.:D
Toodles~~
(For 17 SKT only: however i have offended or whatever u might wanna call it?O_O but if u think this is necessary to make u feel satisfied and stop pestering me.then im sorry(: im not interested in this kinda squabbles.if u understand what i mean(: sorry again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: