Just wanting you to come around, so won't you won't you heed.

Morning dew droplets, pitter pat the streets.I who would walk this earth, whoever shalt i meets.Same old faces or new found surfaces they would i greet.But come around again my dear, you would i need.

19.9.10

Falling, but holding.

Hello (:

                Aww yesterday was a good day. I mean, every aspect! Mood, studies, play, i did all of that hard! (: But i think i'm used to pushing all my work to night-time, where i've exhausted or grown bored of whatever i want to play :/ And this method really doesn't work on days which i have to sleep early, and get ready for school! .__. Yes, the weekends are over ): And next week is going to be 'test-week', 4 in a row. Omgosh, are they trying to do some impromptu prelims or something -.- Whats worst! Its right before EOYs! Geez...

               Ah enough said about that. I needa do my work soon, right after my dinner actually. I hope dinner is going to be nice, then my mood would be boosted and up for work (: I have to finish my half-done chinese compo first(as dumb as the subject is)before i move on to do MORE math and 1 chemistry paper (: I doubt i'll be sleeping awfully early tonight, perhaps 12/12+. Used to it, although i get really tired the next morning, And that really isn't good since my ability to wake up early is already deteriorating .__. Oh well, figures.

                Sigh, i wish EOYs can faster come. As paradoxical as that can sound, i guess irony infuses and manifests in many forms if you take diverse perspectives to view a situation. I just wasted a complete 10 seconds typing that sentence. -.- But i certainly didn't waste my time posting this (: Whether or not i post again tomorrow, depends on my mood (: Goodbye! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment

(: